Friday, February 26, 2010

Monkey See

Whenever I pick up Abby from her crib in the morning the first thing I do is turn off her nightlight. With my toes. It's amazing what mothers can do with their feet while holding baby or toddler. Drop a fork but are too occupied soothing a teething one year old with your upper body? No worries, I can easily wrangle the fork handle with my feet, thank you very much. Toothbrush falls to the floor while you're wrestling toddler with a washcloth? No problemo, like the long toed sloth that I am, I reach it with my digits and the world spins on its axis immortal.

So now you all know my dirty little secret. I turn off Abby's nightlight with my feet.

And now, so does Abby.





















Wax on























Wax off

4 comments:

The Palmer Family said...

So cute!

Crystal D said...

This is just all kinds of cute. I love when they try to be big like Mama.

pajama mom said...

she is ready for some karate classes! :)

OSMA said...

kathleen & crystal - thanks! it still takes me by surprise when they emulate little things you think nobody notices. like tiny spies, they are!

pj - karate for her. fencing for him. perfect!