Thursday, April 1, 2010

Don't Blink

Since when did this little baby boy.....






















































































become this big kid?









































And this little baby girl....












































































































become this big girl?









































And this big tough Marine...



















become this Daddy?
































































And this dreamer girl...




























become this crazy momma?






























































And these four people...
































































































































become us?



I was here the whole time, yet somehow I never saw it coming.
Do any of us ever really see it coming?

Makes me almost afraid to ever blink my eyes again.
They grow so fast. We grow so fast.

It's easy to now see it all as one big circle and one (that I pray) we're only halfway around because it's the ride of a lifetime.

4 comments:

Briansis22 said...

GREAT post!!!! Have you heard the Kenny Chesney song, "don't blink"? It was playing in my head while I read and looked at your amazing photos.

pajama mom said...

crying now.

The Palmer Family said...

Beautiful!

We're back from Spring Break. The weather is suppose to be amazing this week. We'll have to meet up for an outdoor adventure! Maybe Mt. Kilimanjaro or whatever it's called! I'll call you soon!

OSMA said...

t - thanks you! i have heard that k.c. song and i love it. after you mentioned it, it's all i can hear when i look at those pics :) that's a good thing.

pj - was it my scary harried mom face?

k - thank you! i missed you, i'm so glad you're back. can't wait to hear all about it when we meet at mt. everest. :) call me or i'll call you first.