We did see one majestic lion perched up high like Lord of the Land. Chilling to be in his presence actually. We also were lucky enough to:
- Catch a glimpse of an alligator snacking on a chicken leg.
- Sit motionless as one tiger drank reverently from his pond. Very cool if you're three or thirty three.
- Make cutesy sounds at the prairie dogs.
- Spend an hour or so in ReptileWorld peering through glass to see things slither, swim, and make themselves look like moss on trees or leaves that blink.
- Stand around the farm watching donkeys and cows until Bessy unloaded a "mudpie" two feet in front of us. We figured that was as good a parting song as any and packed up to go home. Unfortunately, my pictures are all trapped in my camera phone until I learn how to get them out. Until then, here are a couple I completely heisted from our friends' photo album (Thanks, D!).
(Abby showing off for her new and extremely dashing friend. )