Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Stir the Crazy

It is 3:00 in the afternoon and I am taking the kids and my mom to Silver Diner for dinner. In the middle of the afternoon.

We've been to the park,

played 764,999 games of Hide & Seek

had 450 living room picnics

watched at least most of the Disney movies ever made

eaten my family's weight in Jell-O

decided I do not like cotton candy flavored Push-Up pops

strung every single bead in our home on all possible stringable medium including dental floss

vacuumed, swept the floors, donated old clothing, and renamed the hermit crab: hamster

We have no other choice than to leave this house for dinner at 3:00.











2 comments:

Sara Said So said...

Do you miss me?

Haha Just Kidding.
(*ahem* but i miss you.)

Geez, though, early start?

OSMA said...

Every.Day.

But it was nice to spot u for a few seconds yesterday!

PS I'm on Twitter too :)