Thursday, September 1, 2011

Don't Look Cont'd

Here are a few more new photos, most of which I don't believe I've posted before.  Hope you enjoy them.  Thanks for coming back to One-Sided.  I'm grateful to have you as readers.  In case I haven't told you enough in the past, you guys keep me sane.  I love stealing breaks throughout the day to come to my computer and find things, write things or take pictures of things I think might interest you even if I have no idea who "you" are.  You don't have to tell me, it's more fun this way.

 This is the day Andy got home from deployment.  Abby wouldn't let him go all day long.  He looks fine with that.

 I've definitely posted this one before but it's one of my all time favorites.  What I'll remember about Abby even when she has gray hair and laugh lines.

 I posted one like this on FB because really, how adorable is a turtle bum bum? 




 I call this one The Breakfast Club.  



.



Abby took this one below on the last day of preschool in May.  We were sitting talking with some friends in the hallway.  I think my hands show exactly how I was feeling that day.  Sad, relieved, wistful, and contemplative of what's next. 


Mommy Bridge
 

Taken last fall.  That jacket no longer fits her.  Splat goes my heart.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Splat goes my heart." Too cute <3 <3

OSMA said...

Thank you. <3