Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Part Two: Dance/Tea Part-ay

To finish up our post from yesterday, I leave you with the pictorial from yesterday's festivities.

And to assure you that Andy was only mildly amused at the sight of his wife in a tutu.  I guess I will have to raise my game if I want any reaction out of him.

Oh, I also want to give a big Thank You to everyone who is participating in the voting contest.  We have been holding steady at #44 for two days because of you and I'm so tickled to be up that high!  Thank you for taking the time to click here and scroll there.  Again, please know we will be hard pressed to collect the number of votes it takes to rank in the top 25 but I really don't care about that.  Not sure what the point of me running is, other than a little silent competition but I will admit, it's kinda fun.

Ok, I'll shut up now and post the pics as promised.

Happy Fat Tuesday, you guys!



    P.S.  I promise to work on the focus of my pics.  The eye is still not 100% and when I focus with my left eye the pics look to be focused.  It's not until I download the pics do I see how fuzzy everything is.  Send me the bill for the Advil you had to take while viewing these things and I will do better asap.

2 comments:

ries said...

You're creating some fun times and wonderful memories.

OSMA said...

I hope the kids remember this side if their mom instead of the other side of which we do not speak.